The complex consists of a palace and two outbuildings. At the turn of the nineteenth and twentieth century, the palace was rebuilt and now a complete refurbishment is in progress. In several rooms inside the building there are preserved: polychrome, stucco decorations, sandstone fireplaces and a stove with colorful heraldic tiles made in Nieborów around 1880. Starting from 1831, after the fall of the November uprising, the complex was in the hands of Augustus Morzkowski and became a frequent meeting place of Warsaw's bohemians. The last owner of the palace was the family of Skarżyński. Currently, the complex is a private property.
The parish of St. Giles was (established) in Wyszków in 1378, by Ścibor, the Bishop of Płock. We learn from the history of Wyszków that over the years (due to frequent wars and fires) at least five wooden churches were built (in 1347, 1378, 1592, 1695, 1720). On this spot, between 1793 and 1795 a brick church of St. Giles was elevated, and was consecrated by Bishop Onufry Szembek on 8 July 1798. In 1884, due to the efforts of Father J. Szmejter two chapels were added to the main church building: chapel of the Heart of Jesus, and of Our Lady. The temple suffered during the First World War. On 18 August 1920 an artillery grenade shuttered the wall of Our Lady chapel. Church windows fell out of frames. Retreating Bolshevik forces destroyed the roof of the temple. In September 1939, during the bombing of Wyszków, the church burned down. In the fire certain elements of the church such as font, pulpit, pews, confessionals and organs also burnt in down. The only thing that survived was the chapel of the Blessed Virgin Mary and its altar with two paintings: of Our Lady Apocalyptic and of Our Lady of Perpetual Help as well as two covered oak confessionals. In this very chapel until the end of World War II all masses and services were celebrated as German authorities did not permit to perform any renovation work in the church. It is only after the liberation when the parishioners could begin to rebuild the temple. The works at rebuilding of the temple were started by the parish priest Father Leon Goszczycki who tried to faithfully preserve the original style of the church. His work was then continued by the parish administrator Father Marcel Molski, and since 1946, parish priest Father Joseph Fydryszewski. In 1959, the Bishop of Płock Tadeusz Paweł Zakrzewski consecrated the church dedicated as originally to St. Giles. In 1962 the St. Giles church was recognized as a monument and listed in the register.
MOVABLE MONUMENTS of the St. Giles parish church:
- cup dating from mid-fifteenth century, with an inscription under the foot relating to its sacrifice by the Bishop of Cracow Piotr Gamrat in 1539,
- late-Renaissance cup from around 1620,
- painting of the Blessed Virgin Mary in a silver dress from the seventeenth century,
- eighteenth-century dalmatic.